Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Lovin'!

As many of you know, I started my 'photographic career' at The Picture People, a photography studio in the Houston Galleria. During the 4 years that I was there I photographed many babies, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers & even dogs! I made many great friends and met many great people. One of my 'regular' customers was Sarah Bromley. I photographed her two adorable boys many times - who I might add are completely GORGEOUS models- and when I left, we lost contact. Until recently, we came across each other again and I have come to meet her third child Miss. Chandler "Diva" Bromley! I got together with Sarah and few of her friends and photographed an end of summer pool party with all the kids. Let me just say I had a blast! Below are some of the images we got!







No comments:

Post a Comment