Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Noah Phillip {Newborn Session}

So I want to apologize for being terribly behind on my blogging. I've been so busy working on sessions, working a part time day job and being a mother/wife that the blog was put on the back burner for a while, but I'm really going to try my hardest to stay on top of it... My clients at least deserve that much. I've been busy since my last post photographing families, children, weddings and newborns.

I just love photographing newborns.. they are so tiny and I love being able to capture their beauty at just days old. It really is breathtaking and after every session I walk away with a full heart <3. I'd like you all to meet Noah Phillip. Noah's mother is the sister of a very good friend of mine, Cortney Mackey. I met Monica a couple weeks before she delivered at a birthday party for one of Cortney's children. When I found out she was due any day I jumped at the opportunity to photograph her little bundle of joy once he made his grand entrance into the world...and that he did.. at a healthy 11 pounds 12 ounces!! When I got the call I was so excited! Turns out little Noah shares the same birthday as my husband and the same name as my son.. I'm so glad I got the chance to take his first pictures... enjoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment