Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jose & Karely | Engagement Session

Wow.. so it's been TWO months since my last blog post. That goes to show how busy I've been! This last August was our 1 year anniversary as Noah's Ark Photography, and it's been such a journey. As with any business, the hardest part is building up your clientele. I spent pretty much the whole year marketing my butt off and trying to get our name out there! I stayed busy throughout the year, with newborn and family sessions for the most part, but nothing consistent... until the end of August, when I was in the Houston Wedding Showcase and got to meet soo many amazing people that were *in love*. Between the wedding showcase, our first Fall/Halloween Mini sessions, and word of mouth, I started getting lots of calls! I couldn't be happier :)

So here I am, trying to catch up on my blogging.. starting with a close friend of my husbands. My husband and Jose have been friends for many years, and when we found out that he was getting married we were soo excited for him! I took Jose and Karely's engagement pictures mid August in the Houston Heights. We pretty much just wondered around, had a good time, and took awesome pictures. Here are a few images from their engagement session!







No comments:

Post a Comment